Thursday 13 March 2014

My Review for 'Eleanor and Park'

Eleanor & ParkEleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Eleanor and Park. . . is a good read.
Reading young adult romance is always pleasurable and this book was indeed a sweet love affair.
I found this book more interesting than 'The Fault In Our Stars' because I like the books that contain more dialogues rather than long descriptions.
The love story between Eleanor and Park was sweet, youthful and innocent.
The only thing I could not understand was that why did the author choose to pen down a story belonging to an ancient time. The characters could belong to the new era as well. 
Moreover, I was not expecting the ending to be like this; Eleanor sending an I Love You note to Park. She finally uttered those three words that she'd never said to him before. The author could have dragged the end and make it look more beautiful. 

Nonetheless, while reading 'Eleanor and Park', you will experience young romance all over again. Whoever had a childhood crush/love, will definitely relate to this particular love story. 
More or less, I would still want you guys to read it for once! 

Happy reading,
Sara Naveed. 
Happy reading,
Sara Naveed.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment