Monday 17 March 2014

My Book Review for 'The Contract' by Zeenat Mahal

The ContractThe Contract by Zeenat Mahal
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'The Contract' was an amazing book to read; really enjoyed it.
I finished reading it within 3 hours because it only consisted of 95 pages.
It is very well written novel. The story was interesting too. I really liked Hussain's character and could easily imagine how well mannered he would be. In fact, all the characters were lovable and could be easily related to.
It was really nice to see Shahira and Hussain falling for each other as both of them had seen a horrible past in their lives. Beginning their relationship as a business contract, they eventually get to know each other more with the passage of time and fall in love later.
Zeenat Mahal is a terrific writer. I can't wait to start reading her next book, 'Haveli' now. I wish her all the best for her future endeavors.
I would definitely recommend others to read this book :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment