Monday 20 February 2017

My second book, Our Story Ends Here, is OUT!


Synopsis: 

Terrorists are not born to love. 
Sarmad was trained as a terrorist to be ruthless, to be fearless and to take away innocent lives. He has caused pain that he can’t undo. For years, he has been living without a heart, without a soul, without her. 
Mehar is an army general’s daughter. After losing a loved one she decides to go to the Swat valley with her college friends to revisit the place that holds all her childhood memories. 
While Mehar is looking forward to her adventurous trip, Sarmad is working on his upcoming deadly mission. 
Unwittingly, their paths cross and they are forced to stay together in the same room for eleven days. Fate brings them together, but destiny has planned something else. 
Does their story end here? Or has it just begun?
The book is available on Amazon, Amazon India, and Readings, Lahore.

Order your copy now!

3 comments:

  1. Just completed your book "Our Story Ends Here"..
    I don't know what to tell it was so touching.. Actually this book was randomly chosen by one of my friend in our college library, after reading it she said that the book was epic and after her we were waiting to read it one by one.. When my chance came she said I will definitely love this book, and it was so true. I really loved it.. I was really smiling while reading it till Sarmad confessed his identity being a terrorist to Mehar.. And after that I could feel the immense pain of Sarmad and Mehar.. I can imagine the beauty of Sarmad, Mehar and also Pakistan through your words.. The most beautiful thing was Sarmad feeling sorry for Nafisa when he realized the pain of heartbreak.. And one thing I felt special about your book was you are telling the story on behalf of both Sarmad and Mehar, it was so good...
    As a writer you did a great job and I will definitely recommend your book to others because "Our Story Ends Here" will be always in my priority list..
    I wish you all the best for your future works..
    Lots of love from Kerala, India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Book ...............by the amazing and most beautifull writer.....

    ReplyDelete